Thursday, January 28, 2016

Planning and getting ready


                                          I love this picture! It represents so much to me. 
Dean is such a teacher. He is so full of knowledge and I see how he has taught Colton and Miranda so much. They have always looked at him and trusted that there is always something new to learn. This is such a good example of what this process can look like. In 10 day we start our newest adventure. Our biggest, most complicated and hopefully best ever trip together. That sounds a little scary to me...

I think I will just let that go. We will go and be together and whatever comes our way, we will be up for the challenge. I can't wait to be on the plane and get that, ahhh we are done planning and ready to start feeling that I always get once I'm on the plane. The calm after the storm.

No comments: