Friday, October 29, 2010

taping and priming

The taping has begun and is almost done. Dean started on the main floor last week and we hired someone to get the basement done while he got the main floor started.


 He spend all day taping the entertainment center (Thanks Dean). He used almost a whole box of mud and 15 peices of corner bead.




               I really like the little corner shelf to the right. I can see a really nice tall ceramic pot sitting there
                            May have to go on a trip to find something nice for that spot!!

 We are still waiting for the front door. It is sitting in an autobody shop in town waiting to be painted. Aparently they are having some finacial problems and have been having trouble getting it finished.


The taping in the basement was done yesterday. The walls were finished sanding by 11am and Dean and I started painting them right away. We put on 7 gallons of primer. Each gallon is supposed to cover 400 sq. feet. Thats a lot of paint. I was thinking I wouldn't be able to lift my arms this morning, but |I acually feel fine....so off I go to finish priming the basement. Dean is out of town for the day, so it will go a bit slower today.




No comments: