Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fall Grab and Run set up

WOW!!
Every year I get nervous before the Grab and Run. I for some reason, I imagine no one coming to help set out the clothing and there being very few clothing to set out. I have no idea why I think this, because every year this community SHOWS UP!! Every year there are tables full of clothing to give out. Every year people show up to help fold clothing pulled out of big black garbage bags. All I can say is WOW and
THANK YOU!





                                                                 Is there enough?

 It's like the loaves and the fishes. The clothing keeps multiplying. Where did all these clothes come from?


Oh ya, We also have FUN!!!

                                                     Yeah, one more bag!!

                                                            Aww...little gitchies.

                                              and the tables filled up...

We also had fun chatting. Wonder what they are plotting?


                                               did I remember to say that we also have LOTS of FUN!!!
                                       Every year we have to play dress up. Just a little.


Don't forget to come and find some new clothes for your
family.                     
                      October 14th 4-6:30pm @ the Exchange

1 comment:

Rebekah Heppner said...

I totally got that zebra bodysuit! so cool!