Saturday, May 29, 2010

leaving paradise....

Hi all,
Just wanted to give a quick update of our plans.

Tomorrow June 30 we are taking the early morning ferry to mainland, Kuala Besut.
From there we are heading by small bus (9 person) to Cameron Highlands. There we will do some trekking through tea plantations, mountain forests and relaxing cool weather (20).
From there we head up to Kuala Lumper where we will need to get a few passport pictures taken for our Vietnam visas which we just received approval for. ( we aplied on-line and it was very easy).
On June 2nd we fly from Kuala Lumper to Ho Chi Man city (Saigon). We may be couch surfing for a few days there with a family.

We will miss this amazing island and will post more pictures soon I hope.

2 comments:

Malita said...

Hi everyone I'm glad you had a wonderful holiday on the island. Everyone that's been to Vietnam say it's just beautiful so enjoy the place I really miss the kids and you and Dean to. I miss seeing pictures of all of you to try to get some pictures again talk to you later you tell the kids I read their blogs every day even if it's the same one. Just makes me feel like if you're not that far I miss you all very much love Mum

Sawatzky family said...

WOW! Another exciting leg of your journey!
We continue to pray for your safety as you travel.
Many blessings on this new turn in the road your on :)