Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Disney Christmas

We are here!!! After months of keeping the secret from the kids, we finally told them that they were getting a day at Disneyland for Christmas. I think I was just as excited as they were. I visited Disneyland when I was 10 with my family and now it was our turn to take our kids.



We stepped out of the car in the parking lot and Miranda was sooo excited to be in the magical world of Disney.
We came at the perfect time. The castle was all lit up in Christmas lights. It was so beautiful.
Of course we had to go to Mickey's house and get a picture.

We had a tea party at Minnie's house.




Miranda said this was a dream come true!



Everything was decorated for Christmas.
Kalli was the perfect little angel the whole day.





Tomorowland was the first stop. I decided I would be a gamer and go on all the scary rides.




This one was very fun. Even Kalli thought it was fun.

Yeah........... then we went on the space mountain ride. I almost died......

The kids all thought it was very cool.






Then we went over to splash mountain. Not only did I almost die again, but I got soaked!




The before picture of the Indiana Jones ride.




Then I thought it would be less terrifying to go on the teacup ride to calm down. I got really dizzy....




It was a very amazing day.....Did I say that already??
We stayed all day and soaked in all the Disney we could until the grand finale.
The fire works over the castle.

















4 comments:

Unknown said...

AWESOME!

How fun!

So glad the kids and you had a great time!

Aren't the fireworks there beautiful!!!??

Love,
Jill

Peters said...

wow that must have been just beautiful. Where are you heading now?

Sawatzky family said...

I am counting the time until I can take my kids! :)....not for a couple years though lol
Glad to seeit was such a wonderful time for your family.

The Klassen's said...

LOL Those pictures are great! I love the ones on the ride. Dean looks like he's all 'yeah ok' and you look petrified. hehe Awesome!