Friday, September 18, 2009

Memories

I thought it would be fun to start doing some writing about some of our travel experiences from our last trip. Now that we are home, I hope to have more time. You might think I would have had time while traveling. That would be one reason why to write more about what our days looked like. I now can write at leisure in my kitchen instead of in an Internet café or perched on our hostel balcony trying to get some free WIFI.

The next few blogs may come very randomly and not at all in the order that they happened and I will try to at least give the approximate time of the month and the place we were at the time.

Many of the stories may be just remembrances of our time as we hang out at home and now that we aren’t taking in so many new things and places will have time to rehash them and write them down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Friend, you are crazy and I am so blessed by it! Thank you for jumping on a plane, coming to help me at the conference and keeping me from getting hit for 10 hours of driving in 24 hours.

Big hugs,
Sarah Dawn